Saturday 4 February 2012

kitchen bitch gets her sexy back DAY 4


today was ok. i did start the food journal again, like i said i would. it's better when i write everything down, because that way i feel guilty if the cookies or bread {i LOVE toast at night lol} start calling my name at odd hours. 


for my workout today, i did the fat blasting circuit that i did on day 2. it went pretty good, and i still have lots of energy. i know i will be feeling it tomorrow though. 


my sister pulled through with her promise to bitch at me every day to work out. it's actually kind of funny. i was about to take my pre-workout supps {i take them 30 minutes to  1 hour before working out} when i saw her slightly bitchy, totally hilarious post on my wall. i will never be able to miss a day now.. what have i gotten myself into??


anywho, here is my intake today:
8:30- protein & supps
8:45- coffee, 2 sugar
10:50- coffee, 2 sugar
11:30- pasta, chicken, spinach, w/hot sauce {all of that shit mixed together = YUM lol}
12:05- coffee, 2 sugar
1:15- coffee, 2 sugar
2:20- post-workout protein & supps
3:10- coffee, 2 sugar
4:05- coffee, 2 sugar
4:20- i cup basmati rice, 1 mini-burger {homemade} on homemade flax roll w/ spinach and a dab of mayo
5:15- coffee, 2 sugar
5:40- coffee, 2 sugar
6:00- coffee, 2 sugar
7:00- ham sandwich on whole wheat w/ spinach {lol i'm a spinach freak!!}
    - small bowl of doritos


hmmm... seems i get most of my calories from the sugar in my coffee. and i did eat really crappy. but grocery day is coming soon, and as always, we're running low on some things. so i am kind of limited as to my choices. next week, maybe i will try splenda.. hopefully it won't kill me or make me radioactive. another thing to put on the shopping list is quinoa, chia seeds, and steel cut oats. THEN i'll really be able to clean up my diet. 


see yas tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment