Wednesday 25 January 2012

kitchen bitch gets her sexy back DAY 1

getting back on track
FUCK YEAH
ok, so here we are again. i since the last time i posted about getting in shape and working out, i have been slacking HORRIBLY. i have done absolutely NOTHING in terms of exercise, except for sex. quite frankly, banging my BF is probably the only thing that kept me from blowing up like a balloon over the holidays.. especially after all of the shit food i ate!!


in any case, i'm starting over. BF sat down with me the other night and helped me create a 6-week program that is really just a hybrid of the insanity workout and a fat blasting circuit we got from a fitness magazine. hopefully, i won't slack this time. i'm hoping that posting here every day about my workouts and daily intake will make me feel more accountable somehow, so i will be less likely to slack. i'm probably the most unmotivated bitch in the world, so i need all the help i can get!! without further ado, here is my breakdown of day 1.


i started with day 1 of insanity, which is a fit test. the sadistic madman wonderful shawn t coaches you through 8 different moves to help track your progress. it is repeated every 2 weeks. basically, you are given 1 minute to complete as many reps of each move as you can. here are my results for day 1. for this first day, the numbers in red are my results from my last fit test, which was some time in November. as you can see, i'm actually not that far behind!


SWITCH KICKS-73 {100}
POWER JACKS-38 {40}
POWER KNEES-90 {93}
POWER JUMPS-25 {26}
GLOBE JUMPS-7 rotations {8}, for a total of 28 jumps {32}
SUICIDE JUMPS-16 {18}
PUSH UP JACKS-21 {25}
LOW PLANK OBLIQUE-30 {35}


i must admit, even though this is the shortest of all the insanity workout, i did struggle with it. i pushed myself as hard as i could, and a lot of times i powered through on sheer frustration with myself for slacking. when i was finished, i was extremely nauseated for about half an hour. i felt like shit that had been been stepped on and run over twice, and it took me 25 minutes to slowly sip my post workout shake because i didn't want to puke it up. that shit is expensive! 


anywho, once the nausea passed i was fine. i felt energetic and optimistic. and even though my numbers were lower than last time, at least my 2 months of slacking hadn't set me too far behind. to be honest, the numbers were far better than i expected! 


here is my intake for day 1:
8:00- protein & supps
10:00- giant can of red bull
11:00- large triple triple from Tim's
13:30- tuna wrap with spinach and cheese
       supps
14:30- 10 pieces of popcorn chicken
       coffee, 2 sugar
18:00- post-workout protein & supps
19:50- 1 peanut butter cookie with milk
20:00- 1/2 grilled cheese on whole wheat
       coffee, 2 sugar


so yeah. i don't think i ate enough today, but it's mostly because i went shopping and was busy with other things in the afternoon. i will try not to go such a long stretch without food tomorrow as i did this afternoon. i did really good with the coffee though. 


tomorrow is day 2. i will be doing a fat blasting circuit that combines cardio and weights. i'm looking forward to it because it will be something different than the usual insanity workout. i love insanity, but i do get tired of the same thing every day. 


wish me luck!!





2 comments:

  1. Your already a sexy beast.. but ill still cheer ya from the sidelines. Love ya hun!

    ReplyDelete